Microsoft Word 2013
This certification was designed for the fundamental information and the operations of user interface of Microsoft Word 2013. Our team of experts have designed this very detailed certification to test the participants' proficiency in the Microsoft Word 2013. The entire exam can be completed through the window screen display. We have every confidence that Silicon Stone Education's certification on Microsoft Word 2013 will be the upmost valuable for your job mobility and career success.
- Word 2013 document editing skills
- How to establish an illustrated archive
- Basics of Word layout settings
- Production index directory
- How to establish page headings and footers
- Document tracking and revision
Examination Date and Registration
Please consult your national distributor.
- The exam contains a total of 60 questions.
- 20 true and false, 35 multiple choices and 5 multiple responses.
- Each question is worth 20 points, leads to full score of 1200 points.
- Minimum passing score is 840 points.