Dr. Nathan L. Steele
- 2004 Ph.D., Indiana University, Bloomington, IN, Major: Social Psychology, Minor: Quantitative Methods.
- 1997 B.S., Murray State University, Murray, KY, Major: Fine Arts, Printmaking, Minor: Psychology.
- 2016 - present MBA Director and Associate Professor of Management
- 2013 - 2016 Chair of Management, University of Illinois, Springfield, IL
- 2012 - Present Associate Professor of Management, University of Illinois, Springfield, IL
- 2006 - 2012 Assistant Professor of Management, University of Illinois, Springfield, IL
- 2004 - 2006 Postdoctoral Fellow in Organizational Behavior, David Eccles School of Business, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT.
- 1997 - 1998 Operations Analyst and Team Leader, Healthcare Recoveries, Inc., Louisville, KY
Dr. Chih-Chen Lee
- 2000 Ph.D., Southern Illinois University at Carbondale (SIUC). Major: Auditing /Accounting Information Systems
- 1993 Master of Accountancy. Southern Illinois University at Carbondale
- 1991 BS, National Cheng-Kung University, Tainan, Taiwan (NCKU). Major: Accounting
- 2014-present Professor, Northern Illinois University.
- 2008-2014 Associate Professor, Northern Illinois University
- 2005-2008 Assistant Professor, Northern Illinois University
- 2000-2005 Assistant Professor, Florida International University
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE). Offered by the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners, December, 2009
- The Certificate of Certified Public Accountant (CPA). Offered by the State of Illinois, August 12, 1994