Elite Tea Specialist
Created by the Silicon Stone Education, the Elite Tea Specialist Certification is a professional level certification which requires passing the Tea Specialist Academic test first before entering this exam. The exam consists two parts, the Tea Identification and the Tea Making. The Tea making part has six major categories.
- Tea Type Identification(total of 10 types).
- The Bubble Tea Series consists of six types: Iced Passionfruit Black Tea, Iced Passionfruit Green Tea, Iced Mint Green Tea, Iced Yakult Green Tea, Iced Boba (Bubble) tea, and Hot Boba (Bubble) Tea. Each question is worth 14 points and the passing grade per question is 8 points.
- The Yuanyang Milk Tea Series consists of two types: Iced Yuanyang milk Tea and Hot Yuanyang Milk Tea. Each question is worth 14 points and the passing grade per question is 8 points.
- The Latte Beverage Series consists of four types: Iced Black Tea Latte, Hot Black Tea Latte, Iced Matcha Latte, and Hot Matcha Latte. Each question is worth 16 points, the passing grade per question is 9 points.
- The Flower Tea Beverage Series consists of four types: Rose tea, Violet Flower Tea, Hot Osmanthus Lemon Black Tea, and Hot Mint Lavender Tea. Every question is worth 10 points and the passing grade per question is 6 points.
- The Fruity Green Tea Beverage Series consists of four types: Iced Kumquat Lemon Green Tea, Hot Kumquat Lemon Green Tea, Iced Honey Lemon Green Tea, and Hot Honey Lemon Green Tea. Each question is worth 14 points and the passing grade per question is 8 points.
- The Fruity Black Tea Beverages Series consists of two types: Iced Fresh Fruit Tea and Hot Fresh Fruit Tea. Every question is worth 14 points and the passing grade per question is 8 points.
Examination Date and Registration
Please consult your national distributor.
- Dress and appearance etiquettes make up a total of 8 points.
- Appropriate dress code includes appropriate clothing, nail length, unpainted nails, no jewelry or watches, and neat and clean hair.
- Persons passing this item get 8 points, failing to abide by dress etiquettes result in a zero.
- Persons who fail may improve then take the test again.
- There are 10 questions in tea type identification, 1 point is given per question, up to a total of 10 points.
- The passing grade for this section is 6 points or above, inability to meet this grade is seen as fail.
- One must also pass at least 4 questions in the Tea making section in order to pass the entire section.
- The exam is 100 points in total, the passing grade is 60 points.