Created by the Silicon Stone Education, the Elite Bartender Certification is a professional level certification which requires passing the Bartender Academic test first before entering this exam. This exam has two parts, the Alcohol Identification and the Cocktail Making.
- Alcohol Identification (total of 10 types).
- Brandy series consists of three types: Brandy Alexander, Horse's Neck, and Sidecar
- Gin series consists of three types: Gin Fizz, Martini, and Singapore Sling
- Liqueur series consists of three types: B-52 Shot, Caipirinha, and Grasshopper.
- Rum series consists of three types: Cuba Libre, Daiquiri, and Mojito
- Tequila series consists of three types: Frozen Margarita, Long Island Iced Tea, and Tequila Sunrise.
- Vodka series consists of three types: Bloody Mary, Cosmopolitan, and Screwdriver.
- Whisky series consists of three types: Irish Coffee, Manhattan, and Old Fashioned.
Examination Date and Registration
Please consult your national distributor.
- Dress and appearance etiquettes make up a total of 15 points.
- Appropriate dress code includes appropriate clothing, nail length, unpainted nails, no jewelry or watches, and neat and clean hair.
- Persons passing this item get 15 points, failing to abide by dress etiquettes result in a zero.
- Persons who fail may improve then take the test again.
- In Alcohol Type Identification part, there are 10 questions, each question is worth 6 points, up to a total of 60 points.
- The passing grade for this section is 36 points or above, inability to meet this grade is seen as fail.
- Cocktail making is worth 25 points per question, the passing grade per question is 17 points or above and one must pass at least 4 questions in order to pass the entire section.
- The exam is 250 points in total, the passing grade is 150 points.